Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Drone won't fly

Ike

Reaction score
Just bought my first drone last night, the Breeze 4k. I had a horrible time with the controller and getting it to sink with the app. I have to jump through a ton of hoops each time. That's not why I am on here. I flew it a little bit last night, the camera quit tilting up and down on the the left, right, up, down. AND TODAY....it will count down 3, 2, 1, GO, but nothing happens, it won't fly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1. What phone/pad/tablet are you using to control the Breeze? Make, model , and OS.

2. When you power on the Breeze the Power LED should flash red/green/blue and emit a tri tone sound then start flashing blue.

3. The Status LED in the arm near the camera should go from white to red, then 20 seconds or so later start flashing green. Breeze is broadcasting its SSID at this point to connect on WiFi.

4. Once you connect and open the Breeze Cam app and enter tasks, check for any faults on the Status icons at the top right.

5. When you power on the controller make sure to enter the appropriate mode (iOS or Android).

Reactions: Ike
Iphone 6. It hadn't installed the new update on it yet. I just did that. Hope that will fix it. But can't imagine why it worked last night and not today. I have the controller. It wouldn't take off using the controller or the phone but I see what the camera sees so I know the wifi is connected.

Last edited:
Reactions: biltno
Iphone 6. It hadn't installed the new update on it yet. I just did that. Hope that will fix it. But can't imagine why it worked last night and not today. I have the controller. It wouldn't take off using the controller or the phone but I see what the camera sees so I know the wifi is connected.
I updated the phone and still nothing. Says 3, 2, 1, Go but doesn't take off. My little satellite pic in the right hand corner is red and the drone pic is yellow. it says "IRS ERROR. If problem persists after power restart, please don't fly.

I updated the phone and still nothing. Says 3, 2, 1, Go but doesn't take off. My little satellite pic in the right hand corner is red and the drone pic is yellow. it says "IRS ERROR. If problem persists after power restart, please don't fly.
you can try to reset it, open the usb cover on the side, press the little button with a tootpick. than power on the breeze while holding the button down, and after it turned on, wait a couple of seconds, and release the reset button. if this is done, restart the breeze, if it is still not working, you should probably just contact customer support.

also, pick up your breeze with your hand and see if the icon turns blue when your holding it up with your hand, and look at the infrared sensor (big black circle on the bottom) if you see a red light flashing vague on one side of the circle, it should work fine, if not, then it's probably broken.

Last edited:
If the GPS is red and or the IRS is red it won’t launch. If the reset above doesn’t restore function, contact Yuneec Customer Support.

More than likely you are doing something wrong. Of course, you may have the one that does not work.

Why not tell us every step you take, light colors, beep tones, .... then maybe we can help.

Did you read all instructions? Can you answer the questions in the help section? (Top) If so you should be good to go.

Just bought my first drone last night, the Breeze 4k. I had a horrible time with the controller and getting it to sink with the app. I have to jump through a ton of hoops each time. That's not why I am on here. I flew it a little bit last night, the camera quit tilting up and down on the the left, right, up, down. AND TODAY....it will count down 3, 2, 1, GO, but nothing happens, it won't fly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Update the controller's firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20