Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New firmware alive

the led switch and rth settings are on the UI under settings calibration. touch home altitude and you get a vertical slider from 65 ft to 400 ft. touch led button and lights go off.

I know. It's weird. But the link is legitimate.
Where is the "Missing Link" It's the EU version , USA has not be released yet Y says, Just called them. Mine just showed up from repairs from Y this afternoon and when I called they stated they DID put the new on mine?

using trim keys after you enable in the settings, when you adjust expo the camera goes from manual to auto for a few seconds. Not seeing any change on the display while changing expo values. strange

Using right trim buttons brings up a vertical and horizontal graft and as you press the trims up or right an arrow moves across the graft. Horizontal cruise, can't wait to try that out.

OK. So I gotta ask. We have used trim fcns for years in other RC endeavors as a methodology to correct small errors in mechanical links. I'm not really sure I understand why we need trim fcns on a hex or a quad when the software is supposed to be compensating for these things all the time and making adjustments.

Expo I get and would be happy to see but trim? What are you guys trimming???

OK. So I gotta ask. We have used trim fcns for years in other RC endeavors as a methodology to correct small errors in mechanical links. I'm not really sure I understand why we need trim fcns on a hex or a quad when the software is supposed to be compensating for these things all the time and making adjustments.

Expo I get and would be happy to see but trim? What are you guys trimming???

This is what it says under info in the setting menu " If you would like to reset horizontal cruise during flight, stir ELE/AIL stick or switch flight modes. Note: All trims will be reset after ST 16 restart."

Would be great for when you find the camera gimbal horizon off a smidgeon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval