Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware for Q500/Q500+/Q500 4K/Q500 G

This isn't perfect .... actually it "ain't ½ bad" :)
Where can i find out more about that? I wondered that that gizmo was for but there zero docs in the (new) box I just bought, the Q500 4k.

This isn't perfect but it will certainly get you there :)

Yes, thanks, the drone itself was the easiest part of the4 upgrades. :) Sort of. Mine only has the wires you plug into, there was no other wire loom to reconnect BACK to.
The tx firmware downloaded except the version number was changed but even that did not match the filename. <sigh>
No RX update, no cgo3 update. I'm so dazed and confused.
But she still flies.

Where can i find out more about that? I wondered that that gizmo was for but there zero docs in the (new) box I just bought, the Q500 4k.

Get the GUI program here: GUI

Your 4K should have a small white sticker underneath with the firmware version. V1.07 is the latest.

Looking at your transmitter, you should be able to find on one of the screens what the firmware version is. I don't have mine handy right now.

I had no USB stick or cord in my box. Is it missing? Or do we use the card directly to laptop now? Just purchased it yesterday and would like to make sure I'm updated.

image.jpg
I had no USB stick or cord in my box. Is it missing? Or do we use the card directly to laptop now? Just purchased it yesterday and would like to make sure I'm updated.

You didn't get one of these with your Q? That's what you need for update the Q firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval