Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware for Q500/Q500+/Q500 4K/Q500 G

Reaction score
Support | Yuneec – Electric Aviation

• -Go Home Improved: Incase of loss of signal, Typhoon will return to home and remain in a hover until the signal is regained. Typhoon will land if the voltage is below 10.7 volts for a consecutive 3 seconds if the signal is not acquired.
  • -Improved GPS performance
  • -Improved Typhoon performance in wind
  • -Increased Angle Mode speed to 17mph
  • -Increased Follow Me and Watch Me speed to 22mph
  • -Improved landing characteristics
  • -Wizard connectivity
(Date: 10/26/2015)

Well I have a 4k and love it Butt!!!
I have up dated firm ware for q500 and cgo3 but the s10+ will not load.

I have followed all of the videos step by step and keep getting a no sd/update.zip warning
any ideas out there.

Make sure the SD card is inserted correctly in radio. Also make sure your using a 16GB or smaller card. Transmitter does not like large GB cards. The SD card that came with the kit works great. Make sure only the update files are on the card. If your still having a difficult time updating transmitter send me an email with your full name, address, email and phone number so I may have a tech support staff member call you.

Attachments

• TX CORRECT MICRO-CHIP INSTALL.jpg
    TX CORRECT MICRO-CHIP INSTALL.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 25
Support | Yuneec – Electric Aviation

• -Go Home Improved: Incase of loss of signal, Typhoon will return to home and remain in a hover until the signal is regained. Typhoon will land if the voltage is below 10.7 volts for a consecutive 3 seconds if the signal is not acquired.
  • -Improved GPS performance
  • -Improved Typhoon performance in wind
  • -Increased Angle Mode speed to 17mph
  • -Increased Follow Me and Watch Me speed to 22mph
  • -Improved landing characteristics
  • -Wizard connectivity
(Date: 10/26/2015)

hi...as I've read the manual about the 400 altitude limit my concern is im planning to climb mt. apo in the philippines next month and as i google the altitude on mt. apo its in 2,691 ft from sea level. i already updated the firmware to v1.07 and my question is, can i fly my typhoon g on this altitude or i need to update the firmware. im just preparing because i dont want to be surprice that i cannot take videos when im already at the peak of the mountain. can this new update help?if i fly the drone in this altitude?

hi...as I've read the manual about the 400 altitude limit my concern is im planning to climb mt. apo in the philippines next month and as i google the altitude on mt. apo its in 2,691 ft from sea level. i already updated the firmware to v1.07 and my question is, can i fly my typhoon g on this altitude or i need to update the firmware. im just preparing because i dont want to be surprice that i cannot take videos when im already at the peak of the mountain. can this new update help?if i fly the drone in this altitude?

Standard firmware will work right to 8000 feet. After 8000 feet you can ask Yuneec to issue the 8000 foot firmware. Its free and easy to get but you need to talk to them as its not on their site.

Standard firmware will work right to 8000 feet. After 8000 feet you can ask Yuneec to issue the 8000 foot firmware. Its free and easy to get but you need to talk to them as its not on their site.
thanks....i figure it out...i check GUI status of
ok thank you...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval