Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New from SE Ohio.

Reaction score
Hi Mike, welcome on the Yuneec pilots forum.
This is a great place where to find help to almost all troubles that can happen to your Yuneec drone.
Here you'll find many skilled people here that can give advices, tips and tricks.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

What equipment are you using in your business?

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Mike. Be sure to go to the H Plus How To section and download the User Manual. It is much better than the OEM manual and was created by members of this forum.

Reaction score
Website
www.highcaliberpropertyinspections.com
I purchased a Typhoon H Plus (Used). Did a VERY short maiden flight yesterday afternoon just to make sure everything functioned, and it did! When I received it and opened the box everything was in pretty decent order, no back pack or case. Two of the gimbal screws and one of the toggle keeper nuts on the controller had came off and were floating in the box. So, I'll be using it mostly for roof inspections (Property Inspections) but am open to other opportunities. I've gotten all of the required training, certifications and insurance and finally have all the required licenses in place. I've been slowly accumulating equipment for Radon and Mold testing, hand held thermal imaging and will be acquiring a remote "Crawler" for crawlspace inspections. I've had smaller Drones in the past so I'm somewhat familure with how they move - up, down, frontward, backward & side to side. This will definitely be a step up from what I'm used to. I've been in construction and production management all my life. Recently owned a property damage restoration franchise for the last 20 years, so this feels like a natural move to me.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RilyaRos