Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New GUI, Thanks netjam !

Reaction score
Netjam just alerted me that there may be a different GUI update for those of us "1st getters"
I checked mine from 2 weeks ago and sure enough it was v 1.0.0 and the version that updated 4 days ago is v 1.1.8 !!!
Just in case you let that slip, like me!

Netjam just alerted me that there may be a different GUI update for those of us "1st getters"
I checked mine from 2 weeks ago and sure enough it was v 1.0.0 and the version that updated 4 days ago is v 1.1.8 !!!
Just in case you let that slip, like me!

Have you noticed any new settings?

Hey guys, just tried to download the new GUI (I'm on an iMac and run Win7 under Parallels). When I did, my AV (Avast) said the contents of the zip file was infected with "Win32:Sality." Not sure if this is a false alarm or not, but didn't have this problem when I downloaded 1.0.0.

Attachments

• Avast.pdf
    89 KB · Views: 9
would be nice if the app (and download page) displayed the version number so you can confirm what version you have/need

hmmmm....I'm running windows 10 and when I hover over the icon, it just displays the app name and path. looking at the icon's properties, it doesn't have any version info either. I do see a readme file in the Typhoon directory of the app, list the version history with the last one being 1.18...so can only assume that v1.18 installed properly.

hmmmm....I'm running windows 10 and when I hover over the icon, it just displays the app name and path. looking at the icon's properties, it doesn't have any version info either. I do see a readme file in the Typhoon directory of the app, list the version history with the last one being 1.18...so can only assume that v1.18 installed properly.
One click on the H GUI icon on desktop, mine shows v1.1.8. Doesn't yours? I am using W10 too!
The Orange Square icon with a "H" in middle

Dang.. well if i turn it on now... its boots up...get lunch...coach it to use firefox..d/l the update..unzip the file.. figure out where it unziped to..eat dinner... (i know i know just having fun ok maybe after lunch..:D)
Should unzip right back next to your downloaded zip file. In Windows in the download folder, Hopefully!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop