Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New H Plus from UK

Hi Paul. Nice to see you found the best forum in the net for Yuneec drones. You will find lots of very useful info here from the most friendly and helpful members I have ever found.
I include a link to a post i just made earlier tonight you I think will find it very relevant to you.
Cheers for now.
Mike
New plus coming

Hi Mike, thanks for the welcome. I've got fellow Brit Brianpk for sending me here so thanks to him for that and for standing firm on the onslaught of DJI users on the Drone Flyers UK Facebook group. :)
I have read the thread you linked and am thankful you were able to calm his fears.

Hello all.
I'm Paul, I live in Buckinghamshire in the UK and my new H Plus is due to arrive on Tuesday.
I'm not new to drones, but the H Plus is more than ten times the purchase price of the machine it replaces!
Welcome to YuneecPilots Paul!

I suggest that you remove the C23 camera for your first few flights! Get proficient at takeoffs and landings as well as control response of the aircraft before flying with it. The C23 is a good camera, but the gimbal does not take to crashes and hard landings very well. It is hard to find parts and is expensive to fix.

Take time to go through the information in the sticky threads at the beginning of the H+ Discussion and How To forums. A great reference to keep on your phone is the user enhanced User Manual that I attached for your convenience.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: PaulEden
Taking the camera off is a good call. I might do that.
I've got that manual and actually printed it off. I'm concentrating on flight stuff so far so have got to the end of page 28 and will go back to the start.

Good idea on removing the camera, but the plus is the easiest bird to fly, and land ? Try landing the 500 as that one takes a few to get it down pat, after the fist couple I was ready to sell it ? Not bein a quiter, I went back at it, and got it, All I'm tryin to say is go slow, and all will be good ? Enjoy the plus its a sweet bird, And you found the best yuneec forum, welcome aboard pilot... Oh, and sorry for my picture forgot to get my hair done ?

Hi Paul
Welcome to the best site for your H+, the guys on here are first class concerning any problems you may encounter, & always very helpful, I've had lots of help.
Enjoy your H+...
A fellow UK flyer

My copilot takes delivery while I'm at work!
They say (Day say you should never rush a good thing). Now that you have your new bird take the time to read up on all the things that will make it a long friendship for you both ;).
Charge your batteries the day or the day before your flight. Relax do all the necessary safety checke to make sure you both will go home happy.
The best of luck with your new bird, you have made a very good choice with the H Plus it is a wonderful flying camera platform.
Cheers for now.
Mike

Last edited:
My copilot takes delivery while I'm at work!

Congrats on the New Bird....Enjoy!!!

Regarding landings....my advise would be to study up on hand catching your plus.

I hand catch all my drones and done correctly is safe and very easy on your equipment. Just my .02

Hello all.
I'm Paul, I live in Buckinghamshire in the UK and my new H Plus is due to arrive on Tuesday.
I'm not new to drones, but the H Plus is more than ten times the purchase price of the machine it replaces!
Hi Paul, welcome from Worcester uk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook