Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NEW HERE!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here and a new Typhoon H owner - man have I got a LOT to learn by going through these forums; thanks for having these up. This is just a hobby, but would love to expand on it more, just need more experience and confidence! I attached one of my first videos I put together, nothing special, just flew and shot at friend's house with a nearby pond.
Thanks for the tip, here's the link!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, it's not letting me post the video; is there a time or size limit to videos?
You can't post the video directly to the Forum. You have to post it to something like YouTube, and post a link to it on the Forum.

Welcome to the Forum. And see? It already paid off with a little tidbit of knowledge you will have for next time!

Hello everyone, I am new here and a new Typhoon H owner - man have I got a LOT to learn by going through these forums; thanks for having these up. This is just a hobby, but would love to expand on it more, just need more experience and confidence! I attached one of my first videos I put together, nothing special, just flew and shot at friend's house with a nearby pond. Hmmmm, it's not letting me post the video; is there a time or size limit to videos?
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Explore the sticky threads at the beginning of the Typhoon H Discussion and How To forums and you will learn just about anything you would ever want to know about the H480.

To post a video, upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link here.

Download the attached User Manual that is the original manual from Yuneec with user added content. I keep it on my phone for reference anytime.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 5
Welcome Josh. Ryan, there is a huge amount of knowledge here from people that were flying these magnificent machines when they first launched. My best advice for a new flyer is don't use smart mode as it requires an 8 meter circumference zone for you to not be in to take off, and read the manual and read it again and again.
John Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Welcome Josh. Ryan, there is a huge amount of knowledge here from people that were flying these magnificent machines when they first launched. My best advice for a new flyer is don't use smart mode as it requires an 8 meter circumference zone for you to not be in to take off, and read the manual and read it again and again.
John Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Thanks John!!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval