Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New lens from Yuneec for CGO3+

Very interesting. You were the first person I saw mention about the camera software update too

Here in germany have the new generation of Typhoon H a lens of glass.
All owner of the old version with low sharpness can have a new CGO3+ with the new lens.

Ask your service point of Yuneec in the USA.

Kind regards from west germany
Thanks Silvia ! But I doubt they will exchange it, though they should ! I will contact them tomorrow AM !;)

Here in germany have the new generation of Typhoon H a lens of glass.
All owner of the old version with low sharpness can have a new CGO3+ with the new lens.

Ask your service point of Yuneec in the USA.

Kind regards from west germany
So how will I do the RMA process with the unit I just ordered? Can I immediately send my camera to Yuneec for replacement free of charge?

Derstig is that not the village idiot that does not know he is the village idiot???

You're right, what we really need is a forum that wants the emperor to be wearing clothes and to discuss how fine those clothes are. Beware anyone who tells you he's naked, they're a traitor, or a simpleton with good eyesight.

You're right, what we really need is a forum that wants the emperor to be wearing clothes and to discuss how fine those clothes are. Beware anyone who tells you he's naked, they're a traitor, or a simpleton with good eyesight.
What we need is a forum of people who have seen the emperor and discuss the issues of the emperor, and not full of people who met the queen and only wish to complain about the emperor from third hand knowledge out of loyalty to the queen and abject ignorance of actual experience with the emperor. Problems with the emperor exist, but those who pontificate on them from a position outside of first-hand experience have a place at the very back of the room, where little should be heard.

Derstig is only able to complain about what happens to other people, because he has no experience with the product. He'll wear out multiple keyboards telling us all the experience he has had with things other than the typhoon, because that must be useful to someone, somewhere. And at some point, a YouTube video is going to show up. Maybe. Still waiting on any examples of his voluminous CV. I mean, it has to exist. Right?

Two weeks ago I clicked"Ignore" to him, I care nothing of what he has to say, nor will I play into his egotism ! If you all did the same, he would have no one left on this forum to babble with and eventually blow away! But as long as we make remarks and replies to him, his ego continues to grow !:eek:

Don't really give two licks about the forum drama . . . (dumb retards attracting more attention)

Can we get the scoop on the new correction glass lens from Yuneec??? We need user stories with their contact of Yuneec home base in USA! Thanks!

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
what i don't i understand the
- german site says there is a 115°Lens on the CHO3+
- american site says there is a 98°Lens on the CGO3+

i have bought the german version...but i prefer to use a 98° without distortion, what i can do now?
have they change the lens to 98° ?

below some images with my cam, you see the distortions more when i go down with the cam

Attachments

• YUN00019.jpg
    YUN00019.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
  • YUN00024.jpg
    YUN00024.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
  • YUN00036.jpg
    YUN00036.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 88
what i don't i understand the
- german site says there is a 115°Lens on the CHO3+
- american site says there is a 98°Lens on the CGO3+

i have bought the german version...but i prefer to use a 98° without distortion, what i can do now?
have they change the lens to 98° ?

below some images with my cam, you see the distortions more when i go down with the cam
Yes, there were also several posts about a possible switch back to a previous lens before it was released. When the full pro specs are finally released, I am going to pull the trigger if they come back favorable. Almost did with copter source having two in stock, but decided not until the rumors are confirmed or refuted.

Yes, there were also several posts about a possible switch back to a previous lens before it was released. When the full pro specs are finally released, I am going to pull the trigger if they come back favorable. Almost did with copter source having two in stock, but decided not until the rumors are confirmed or refuted.

I heard that the lens for release was the wrong one because someone at the factory ordered the wrong specifation for the bulk supply - they all look the same!
I think that in general they don't have a clue about cameras, just like the other manufacturers with querky codecs etc.

My lens seems quite sharp compared to many so what can be achieved if the CGO3+ ace designer gets to work and keeps his eye on the ball is an exciting thought.

Still love my H

Last edited:
Reactions: TopFlightTexas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval