Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Mantis G owner....having issues.

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have just received a new Mantis G drone which has a few problems.

Firstly, the map will not load on to my Samsung Galaxy 10+, I have data connections via WiFi and mobile data, it connects to approx 16 satellites but it will not load the map which renders some functions redundant. I have location on and data on. I am using a data usb c cable, receive video and can control the unit correctly.

Secondly, each time I connect to the drone, it says a firmware update is required but when I try to update via the download key nothing happens, I presume this is because the versions available are the same as those already installed.

App Version 2.0.7

Drone Version 1.0.01

Remote Control Version 1.0.01

Android ver 11

I have emailed the above to technical support but I have yet to receive a reply, any ideas as to what the issue is?
Also, I must have been lucky to d/load Yuneec Pilot app as its now not available in the Play Store!!

Looks like I'll be sending the unit back for a refund, which is a shame.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

You can find the Yuneec Pilot app and manuals here Mantis G.

Firmware updates for the aircraft and controller have to come from an online server. That may be down again and you should turn in support ticket on the Yuneec.uk website and I also suggest giving them a call CONTACT US

You can find the Yuneec Pilot app and manuals here Mantis G.

Firmware updates for the aircraft and controller have to come from an online server. That may be down again and you should turn in support ticket on the Yuneec.uk website and I also suggest giving them a call CONTACT US
Thanks for your reply,
I have raised the issue with the German Yuneec shop where the drone was purchased but will take your advice and also raise a ticket with the UK dept. The link to the archived Pilot app is the release version, I am currently using the 2.0.7 version...not sure if I can/want to to try to downgrade versions just yet, will await tech support on that.

Thanks

If they give you links to update the firmware on the aircraft and controller, please share that information.

Yes, I will do. I've had a response from Yuneec UK...email forwarded to Germany as Mantis G not sold by them.
No response from Germany yet...got a feeling i'll be sending it back.
Did you ever get a response to this as I have a mantis g..etc...

Thanks for your reply,
I have raised the issue with the German Yuneec shop where the drone was purchased but will take your advice and also raise a ticket with the UK dept. The link to the archived Pilot app is the release version, I am currently using the 2.0.7 version...not sure if I can/want to to try to downgrade versions just yet, will await tech support on that.

Thanks
To my knowledge both the iOS and Android version of Yuneec Pilot app is at v2.0.4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet