Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New mantis q pilot

Reaction score
Hi friend's, Loyd Slade here. Just saying hello from NC, USA. I am here I. Need of help with my mantis q so if anyone has knowledge of this model is would greatly appreciate it..

Hi friend's, Loyd Slade here. Just saying hello from NC, USA. I am here I. Need of help with my mantis q so if anyone has knowledge of this model is would greatly appreciate it..

Welcome, Loyd!

First, one can always go back and edit a post, unless it has been locked.

Second, let us know what kind of help you need (topic). There are many here who may be able to help. Just need some help as to what help you need.

Jeff

Welcome, Loyd!

First, one can always go back and edit a post, unless it has been locked.

Second, let us know what kind of help you need (topic). There are many here who may be able to help. Just need some help as to what help you need.

Jeff
Well I was flying my drone
, The mantis q, and it took a light crash. I was still able to fly at home I say a hundred foot or so but once I turned it off and turned it back on I'm unable to get the drone to connect to the app or the controller for that matter. I'm now seeing a red light Inside the drone just if you look between the arm up front and the body you can see it when I reset the drone it turns like a turquoise color for a minute but then goes back to red

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop