Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New member, first drones.

Reaction score
Hello.
my name is Crash.
I have level III autism, and I love to fish. I just bought two Typhoon H Pros...one for filming, and one for dropping baits in the ocean. These are my first drones, other than a parrot I had for about a week a few years ago.
I hope I’ll have the coordination to fly them and have fun.
I look forward to learning all I can from everyone.

They are a very large jump into the drone field, take your time and learn all you can about drones , the batteries, cams and registry. There is a lot of info on YouTube, and the like, but for sure this forum will be a great resource for you. I've been into rc cars for 40 years ,and small drones for about 4 now i have 2 q500's for about 6 months and I still am learning everyday . There is very much to know before you fly, and when you do. They can be very dangerous as i found out my first flight ( it started flying right at me and as I instantly went to grab the landing gear it cut up my hand and wrist) I did not fly again for two months. Learn all you can first, then practice, practice, practice.
Good luck to you, learn and then have fun.
P.S. A bad day of fishing it, is better then a good day at work!!!

Hi,Crash. Welcome. Make sure you read,download the extended manual created as a more useable tool,found on this site. You can do searches by click on the magnifier upper right corner. Make sure you understand batteries,and their care. Then start out with some simple easy flights. Can you tell us more about your drones, where they were bought , condition how many batteries,any batteries look puffy, type of charger you are using,etc. Some of the more experienced pilots on here will be glad to walk you thru almost anything. Be patient. Keith C.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Hi,Crash. Welcome. Make sure you read,download the extended manual created as a more useable tool,found on this site. You can do searches by click on the magnifier upper right corner. Make sure you understand batteries,and their care. Then start out with some simple easy flights. Can you tell us more about your drones, where they were bought , condition how many batteries,any batteries look puffy, type of charger you are using,etc. Some of the more experienced pilots on here will be glad to walk you thru almost anything. Be patient. Keith C.
thank you for all of the advice.
I bought them on eBay. They arrive Monday, so I’ll have more info then.

Reactions: 7cyclops
They came early!
Drones and cameras appear fine.
All three batteries are puffy, but drones power up.
One controller powers up and connects fine, the other controller has a blue light and a beep...but no screen. Going to try charging it and see if that’s the issue.

Reactions: Mike Irish
They came early!
Drones and cameras appear fine.
All three batteries are puffy, but drones power up.
One controller powers up and connects fine, the other controller has a blue light and a beep...but no screen. Going to try charging it and see if that’s the issue.
Have you read,,,studied the extended manual on here? Use magnifier top right on page second line down, Search all you want to know or ask. Keith C. I'm not one of the experts,just an avid supporter.

Have you read,,,studied the extended manual on here? Use magnifier top right on page second line down, Search all you want to know or ask. Keith C. I'm not one of the experts,just an avid supporter.

yes. I’ve been reading everything I can. It’s been a huge help. Thanks!

yes. I’ve been reading everything I can. It’s been a huge help. Thanks!
With swollen batteries I would be hesitant to fly. I do use a few that are slightly puffed,maybe 1/8 inch or so not much. With a decent aftermarket charger that tells you more about the battery you may find one or 2 that work. You will get warnings when they get low,but if there shot,it may go up and come right back down. I know you can fly these and I also know you are just dying to try,but please be careful.I am not one of the experts on here just a faithful enthusiastic advocate. I do know these huge birds are a ton of fun, or can be a pain. They are very therapeutic,I am at total peace with the world when my H is 100 feet or so above me and I see all the info on my screen is inline with where all should be. Peace,and Good Luck. Keith C. I also fly the H pro. Love it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech