Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Q500

Reaction score
I have now got my all new Q500 after my last 1 fell from the sky through no fault of my own so I am very chuffed with currys pc world I didn't even have to fight my case I just took the broken 1 in with the receipt & the girl went straight on the computer & she said I will have a look see what we can do for you considering I had only purchased it on the 30th of the 12th so she came back to me & said it will be a straight swap so I have already flown it near the Humber bridge & got some shots & video to try the new 1 out & it works just as it should so I will be glad of any HINTS OR TIPS HOW TO USE THE Q500 TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL & A VERY BIG THANKSIN ADVANCE

Reactions: parkdude1152
I have now got my all new Q500 after my last 1 fell from the sky through no fault of my own so I am very chuffed with currys pc world I didn't even have to fight my case I just took the broken 1 in with the receipt & the girl went straight on the computer & she said I will have a look see what we can do for you considering I had only purchased it on the 30th of the 12th so she came back to me & said it will be a straight swap so I have already flown it near the Humber bridge & got some shots & video to try the new 1 out & it works just as it should so I will be glad of any HINTS OR TIPS HOW TO USE THE Q500 TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL & A VERY BIG THANKSIN ADVANCE
Take a lesson in proper English and how to construct a sentence with full stops and punctuation!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy