Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Simulator for H

R

Rayray

Looks like Yuneec is releasing a new simulator for the Typhoon H (if this is to be believed). No, no commission from Amazon, lol.

New Simulator.JPG

yeah, the time for this has come and gone except for those still considering purchasing the H. Unbelievable Yuneec wouldn't have thought to release this ahead of the H to stimulate sales and interest, especially in light of delay after delay after delay of the original release.

Reactions: John S
yeah, the time for this has come and gone except for those still considering purchasing the H. Unbelievable Yuneec wouldn't have thought to release this ahead of the H to stimulate sales and interest, especially in light of delay after delay after delay of the original release.

Yep, not to mention a REAL Owners Manual.

this sim was released in june 2015 and is available for free download on the yuneec site,under downloads-utilities,but you need to buy the donlge to use it. :)

Drones : UAV Pilot Sim

Last edited:
so for those who already have the dongle is it a firmware update or will it require a new dongle ?

I just tried the simulator and the camera is better than the actual H! :)

I'd imagine people living in cold climates would like to have the simulator to amuse them during bad weather.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
I just tried the simulator and the camera is better than the actual H! :)

I'd imagine people living in cold climates would like to have the simulator to amuse them during bad weather.
Ok, where and how can I buy the H simulator for my H! Help pls. I live in Sweden

Still cant find the new 3.0 version, Yuneec still shows 2.0 which doesn't have the H but over at the UK Yuneec FB page someone is eluding to playing the new 3.0 but they don't show where to get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval