Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New thermal camera from Yuneec??? Yuneec E10T

arruntus

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi

I just saw an advertisement, which looks official, for Yuneec's new thermal camera. It would be the Yuneec E10T.

The resolution shown in the image has left me perplexed :eek:

30624516_1789184721148058_6676275015203160064_o.jpg

Ya gotta give it to them for their consistency.

Over promise, under deliver.

Last edited:
BTW, Yuneec Europe has created a webpage for this camera with its specs and it is already shown in google search as a link. However they have put a redirect from it for now. It seems to me it is a good indicator that it is coming soon.

And one more thing, Googling for details on this camera I have found this
Yuneec Technology Co., Limited FCC ID Applications (2ACS5) It looks like Yuneec applications to FCC.

FCC seems to be a great place to look at what Yuneec is going to release in the future. It may be even possible with some degree to predict when something new from them will be available.

So I can pansharpen multispectral images from say, the Landsat 8 OLI sensor, using the panchromatic band image. There are also ways to pansharpen the satellite's TIRS (thermal) sensor imagery. This effectively fuses the two datasets and increases the resolution of the multispectral or thermal imagery. So the question is, for both the CGOET and the new E10T, since they are both duel sensor cameras, can one use the low light camera's data to enhance the resolution of the thermal imagery? I know the low light camera isn't panchromatic but there must be a way to do this. It wouldn't boost it to 640 but it would be well above 320 and it would be an absolute steal if it were ~$4000.

Reactions: RichA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio