Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to Drones and as a member here

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn and share experiences.

Please tell us what Yuneec product your flying

OP Edit: There seems to be an echo in here.... here.... here.... here...

Reactions: ChuckBridges
Read all you can about the H model (not the H+)
Here's a manual, A Must Read!
Make sure all calibrations expressed is done!
Do Not Fly In Smart Mode!!!! Until you understand the characteristics.
In my 2+ years of flying I have never used Smart Mode. By accidentally hitting the switch have I flown in SM.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: Lei Scheidell
Yuneec Typhoon H. Haven't flown yet. Waiting for my realsense module. Need all the help I can get.
I have the real sense OAS but not used it as there is indication things get a bit more complicated. I've only had her up 3 times and crashed her. Not a bad fix. Just a camera mount and the landing gear. Dang I was lucky. LOL

Welcome Lei.
I'm new here too. I've flown my HPlus 4 times and crashed it as well. I had vertigo fix mine. Enjoy the forum. It's a great group with about a thousand years knowledge. The more I read the more I realize I don't know squat.

Jeff.
The older I get and the more I learn, like you, the more I realize I don't know squat! LOL

My fix is costing under $70 with parts from Vertigo and the fix for mine is a simple one really. Already have YouTube videos saved that go step by step for the 2 repairs I need. Top cover on the gimbal. Thank God I didn't lose that. Then the landing gear only the whole assembly on one side, other side just the the t leg.

I'm finding this forum very helpful. I have another craft also and am in another of the Pilot forums for that craft also.

Happy and safe flying!

Reactions: Jal7884
I'm confused? You had your H up 3 times and nearing 25 hours flight time?
Sorry, I responded on the comment. I have 4 drones in total. 2 toys, 1 Parrot Bebop 2, and my Typhoon H. Yes I began in January was licensed by the end of February and I have a total of just over 25 flight hours already. I'm serious about this. :)

Reactions: Jal7884

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval