Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to drones and looking for advice!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm trying to get into drones, and one of my mates suggested that I rent a drone from Fat Mama as a taster for what kind of drone I may like/potentially purchase in the future. The problem is I don’t really know which of them on there is the best to rent. I’m into photography/video content production, and want to find one that is more suitable for that area. Do any of them on there look suitable? Apologies if this question gets asked a lot, any and all advice is appreciated!

Cheers!

Hey guys,
I'm trying to get into drones, and one of my mates suggested that I rent a drone from Fat Mama as a taster for what kind of drone I may like/potentially purchase in the future. The problem is I don’t really know which of them on there is the best to rent. I’m into photography/video content production, and want to find one that is more suitable for that area. Do any of them on there look suitable? Apologies if this question gets asked a lot, any and all advice is appreciated! Cheers!
Ah, found it. It's Fat Lama. All I see are DJI products. Can't help you much with that site since we talk about Yuneec products here. It sounds like you may need to refine your needs. Budget? Quality? Ease of use? Will you be traveling? Commercial use? Sound level?

Ah, found it. It's Fat Lama. All I see are DJI products. Can't help you much with that site since we talk about Yuneec products here. It sounds like you may need to refine your needs. Budget? Quality? Ease of use? Will you be traveling? Commercial use? Sound level?

I saw they had the Q500 on there but I too saw 99% DJI stuff so I stopped looking after the 3rd page

Reactions: Steve Carr
Perhaps people who own Yuneec products are less inclined to rent out their equipment.

If you're new to Drones, always remember to 'walk like a dog', at first, a dog on a tight leash.

Explain?

If new drone pilot keep drone close and near at all times until learn handling capabilities.

The mistake many new drone operators make is right out of package, they want to fly drones straight up into stratosphere and into clouds, and outter space, if could...no!

Keep drone close and tight for first 10 flights, learn it's capabilities in all weather conditions, how it, you, responds to wind, breeze, and more.

Like this video here says, walk your drone like a dog, initially...

Now here's my first Yuneec drone public flight...nervous as ****...but flight went well, slow and steady...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval