Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to forum and Yuneek

Reaction score
My name is David. I am considering a Yuneec Typhoon + purchase. I am a current Phantom pilot (but plan on jumping ship). I am hopping to progress my flying to some form of Commercial / Search and Rescue work in the future. I live in southern Oregon so I have a great deal of non restricted areas to fly. I'm curious about Yuneek as a company on several fronts. Their web site seem limited with respect to any parts and accessories. I am convinced the aircraft are very high quality yet not much information is available on their web site, as well as, U-tube channel. I welcome any information for a newcomer.

Last edited:
Roseburg area was rancher in Sutherlin for over 30 years. Thank you for the spelling check. I hope I fly better than I spell ...?
I did edit the post before my grade school teacher sees it !

Reactions: Phaedrus
Welcome to the forum @Mostbestus . I don't fly the H+. I'm still using the TH480 but may progress to the H+ at some future date.

Like you, I came from flying Phantoms (P2 Vision & Vision Plus) and, indeed, still fly the P2V+ when the task warrants it, but the TH has been my go-to aircraft since I took delivery at the start of June 2016.

There are plenty of very experienced 'Plus' owners on here with a wealth of knowledge. My expertise is with the TH480 but I'll help wherever I can.

Welcome to the group. H480 owner here in Ireland. It's my first "BBB" Big Boy Bird. Flew real hobby stuff befor this like Syma X8. It's an experience to flew this machine and am loving it. Planning on doing my IAA commercial pilots licence soon. As I have found, great bunch of guys and girls here. No experience with the company but like any company In hear good and bad. Used the youtube videos a lot befor my maiden flight about 4 months and will still reference back to them every dayow and again.

Welcome to the forum @Mostbestus . I don't fly the H+. I'm still using the TH480 but may progress to the H+ at some future date.

Like you, I came from flying Phantoms (P2 Vision & Vision Plus) and, indeed, still fly the P2V+ when the task warrants it, but the TH has been my go-to aircraft since I took delivery at the start of June 2016.

There are plenty of very experienced 'Plus' owners on here with a wealth of knowledge. My expertise is with the TH480 but I'll help wherever I can.
What a friendly forum you folks have ...thankyou so much for introduction and information. I hope I am navigating the forum correctly and responding to all of you with my appreciation. Are you finding parts for your H480 okay ?

Welcome to the group. H480 owner here in Ireland. It's my first "BBB" Big Boy Bird. Flew real hobby stuff befor this like Syma X8. It's an experience to flew this machine and am loving it. Planning on doing my IAA commercial pilots licence soon. As I have found, great bunch of guys and girls here. No experience with the company but like any company In hear good and bad. Used the youtube videos a lot befor my maiden flight about 4 months and will still reference back to them every dayow and again.
Thankyou for your responding … I two started in the hobby realm. I have trimmed bushes with my Phantom 3 and feel 6 props will make the trimming much faster.

Reactions: MartinC

I was sure I sent my appreciation for your introduction. However, I did not see it in the thread. Thankyou again

Reactions: FlushVision
Roseburg area was rancher in Sutherlin for over 30 years. Thank you for the spelling check. I hope I fly better than I spell ...?
I did edit the post before my grade school teacher sees it !

Ha! No worries. I've been to Roseburg. Removed some underground tanks at a U-Haul site there back in 1998.

Thankyou for your responding … I two started in the hobby realm. I have trimmed bushes with my Phantom 3 and feel 6 props will make the trimming much faster.
Best thing about the 6 props is that you can land on 5 iNBC an emergency.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval