Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to me

Reaction score
I just pick this up it has the st16 any pointers before I launch this thing Screenshot_20200213-124309_Facebook.jpegScreenshot_20200213-124430_Messenger.jpegScreenshot_20200213-124402_Messenger.jpegScreenshot_20200213-124520_Messenger.jpeg

Reactions: Mike Irish
I was told that it has 4 new batterys i hope that's so

That seems to be correct but please do not use them. The original ones are horrible and have caused a lot of crashes. Yuneec is not even selling them anymore since they are aware of this issue. The problem is that they are not capable of handling the load. In combination with the CGO3+ you might want to use two of them at a time but only if they are in a close to new condition. I can not recommand to use them in combination with the CGO4 since the increased weight raises the load and therefore the risk of them failing midair.

As @SkyVidTek said, you might want to use the search function since there have been a lot of discussions before.

• Wow
That seems to be correct but please do not use them. The original ones are horrible and have caused a lot of crashes. Yuneec is not even selling them anymore since they are aware of this issue. The problem is that they are not capable of handling the load. In combination with the CGO3+ you might want to use two of them at a time but only if they are in a close to new condition. I can not recommand to use them in combination with the CGO4 since the increased weight raises the load and therefore the risk of them failing midair.

As @SkyVidTek said, you might want to use the search function since there have been a lot of discussions before.
Loose the charger too, it's pretty much useless as well. Find a charger that can give you detailed info, and versatility.

• Sad
Loose the charger too, it's pretty much useless as well. Find a charger that can give you detailed info, and versatility.
Actually no, if his system came with the A10 charger it is a very good 2 channel charger (actually made by SkyRC for Yuneec) and has all the functions needed such as: multi chemistry including LiHv, balance, storage, IR levels etc.

But as others have said and I can attest to, the 3 factory batteries that came with my brand new 920+ system 1 year ago were almost useless from the start, and I only use them with the CGO3+ camera with caution. Yuneec has not made their factory 5000mah battery for a few years so what is in kits or in inventory is just very old unsold stock. LiPo batteries sitting in warehouses for years just deteriorate over time and are not close to the original spec.

I bought a pair of Gens Ace Tattu 6s 5000mah batteries (expensive) that work great.

Last edited:
The carger is actually quiet good. I am wondering what your issues with it are.

I bought a pair of Gens Ace Tattu 6s 5000mah batteries (expensive) that work great.
Very good batteries. I like them a lot. I have used batteries made by this manufacturer for several other purposes.

The carger is actually quiet good. I am wondering what your issues with it are.
I think @Xpfreak is thinking of the Typhoon H480 chargers which are not useful as they don't even have a storage mode.

Very good batteries. I like them a lot. I have used batteries made by this manufacturer for several other purposes.
Yep!

Thanks for all the input guys I greatly appreciate it

See attached HiTec charger manual. It is made by HiTec and labeled A10 by Yuneec. It is a very good unit.

Attachments

• X2_AC_Pus_Manual.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
The 2 channel Yuneec A10 and HiTec X2 are both manufactured in China by SkyRC. Those 2 chargers are based on the 2 channel SkyRC D100, but re-branded and manufactured to the customers' specs. SkyRC also makes a SkyRC Q200 (4 channel) charger which I have) and it can be controlled remotely through an app on your smartphone, which makes the setup quick and easy. The A10 (which I also have) does not have the app capability and I don't think it works on the HiTec X2 charger either, although the X2 can be controlled by a computer with an optional adapter.

Reactions: jannislh

^^^ The above is absolutely incorrect!

The 920 charger is a very good charger and provides all the info you need. Don’t confuse the 920’s charger with H model chargers. Completely different products.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval