Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to My H Pro

Reaction score
Know my old H inside out, but some questions on my new Pro one!
Got newest firmware, flew two batteries, with OA off, And landing , when I reach about 15-20 feet full throttle down, it slows down a whole lot, but lands fine, Is it the IPS? Does IPS function even with the OA switch off?
Also halfway thru first battery, I got the 5 motor warning and buzz on 16, but it only lasted 30 seconds, then also right after, got OA not functioning warning ! But after shutting down and flying second battery, it flew great with no warnings!
Any thoughts ? Thanks !

Got newest firmware, flew two batteries, with OA off, And landing , when I reach about 15-20 feet full throttle down, it slows down a whole lot, but lands fine, Is it the IPS? Does IPS function even with the OA switch off?
Also halfway thru first battery, I got the 5 motor warning and buzz on 16, but it only lasted 30 seconds, then also right after, got OA not functioning warning ! But after shutting down and flying second battery, it flew great with no warnings!
Any thoughts ? Thanks !

sigh ~~~

Any thoughts ? Thanks !

I noticed mine did the same on landing, it really has no interest in getting down on the ground quickly, almost reminds me of a Harrier.

I had OBS on and flipped it off and tried again. Regardless it was the same, kinda nice.

The warnings I cannot speak to, more flying this weekend. Hoping for good weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed mine did the same on landing, it really has no interest in getting down on the ground quickly, almost reminds me of a Harrier.

I had OBS on and flipped it off and tried again. Regardless it was the same, kinda nice.

The warnings I cannot speak to, more flying this weekend. Hoping for good weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the H manual tells you not to have OPS on when landing! It try's to avoid the ground..

Thanks, on the Pro I believe IPS is always on, I haven't gotten those warnings on 3 flights afterwards, maybe a test!lol!

Reactions: Agent K
My Advanced model does that and always has. I think this is simply a safety feature when it get within a certain altitude of its take off altitude and nothing to do with IPS.

The Pro that I got yesterday is like that too, but I'd rather that than see it plough into the floor :)

The IPS will keep you from landing with the legs up, but if you are moving at speed it won't keep you from running into the ground. If RealSense is on, it may keep you from running into the ground. I've been chicken to try that.

Have you checked your altitude. Sometimes you may get a reading showing a negative height and the H is fighting to stay up as it thinks it is lower than it physically is.

Reactions: DroneClone
Have you checked your altitude. Sometimes you may get a reading showing a negative height and the H is fighting to stay up as it thinks it is lower than it physically is.
My altitude and distance on first 4 flights has been spot on and she has been good for now, been windy last two days to try it out more!

Great buddy. Looks like you might have a good one remember that one in four that we were talking about.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval