Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon 4K

Reaction score
Just picked up the Typhoon 4K. Coming from a Blade 350 QX3 I seriously considered the Blade Chroma but ultimately decided on the Typhoon after reading multiple reviews. Love the ground station controller with video and all of the telemetry.

It's sunny out today (St. Louis area) but it's 20 degrees F with wind chills in the teens so I'll wait until next weekend (60's predicted) for my first flight.

Hope to pick up some good tips and info on the Forum.

The best tips that I can give you is, don't fly within 5 miles of an airport and don't fly above 400'.Try and avoid flying in a lot of wind and always land on a flat surface.

The best tips that I can give you is, don't fly within 5 miles of an airport and don't fly above 400'.Try and avoid flying in a lot of wind and always land on a flat surface.
How do you get past 493'? All I could get. Is there a trick? In sight and all charged. Thanks, bc

How do you get past 493'? All I could get. Is there a trick? In sight and all charged. Thanks, bc
Make sure you keep the flat part on the top of the remote aimed at the quad. That's where the video antenna is. Also the antenna on the quad is on the back of the camera. It has its best range when the camera is facing away from you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval