Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Update, Live Screen View is not as hi res

Reaction score
So i did the new update but now my screen view is not as good as it used to be. It looks more like 480p as opposed to the 720p view i used to get. Is there any fix for this in the settings or is this just a firmware bug..

I thought it was just me! I notice when my drone is moving the display seems "fuzzy" like when I use an SD card that can't quite keep up. I'm not sure if I "video'ed" my screen you'd see it. I think you'd actually have to see it first-hand...

Now it doesn't affect the actual captured image/video...

i will definitely take a screencap of it next time i fly. Its a very noticeable difference

I thought it was just me! I notice when my drone is moving the display seems "fuzzy" like when I use an SD card that can't quite keep up. I'm not sure if I "video'ed" my screen you'd see it. I think you'd actually have to see it first-hand...

Now it doesn't affect the actual captured image/video...
You're possibly in camera mode. This should not occur in video mode.

You're possibly in camera mode. This should not occur in video mode.

It was in video mode. I'm very familiar with the Typhoon and Phantom's doing this same thing with video vs. camera live view. I tried many things and it still was the same crappy pixelated view.

Took another look at my ST16. The video is smooth and most times the image is clear.... But sometimes it gets pixelated as was mentioned. My spidey sense tells me this is due to the sharing of the new dual band feature. In other words, the image sent to the ST16 is being shared with a signal for telemetry on the same band.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone