Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New video up.

Reaction score

When you go to their firmware page for the H their it says Access denied.. Maybe a firmware upgrade coming in?

Looks like they are following DJI's method of updating via the sd card. I just hope it works better!

When you go to their firmware page for the H their it says Access denied.. Maybe a firmware upgrade coming in?

Looks like they are following DJI's method of updating via the sd card. I just hope it works better!

The way you guys beat up on DJI about firmware updates I think Yuneec should make you send them back for upgrading. LOL

Cool, the IPS firmware is shown at version ZERO, which means the IPS firmware was not installed prior to shipment. So when the IPS module becomes available, and you connect it to the Typhoon, it will require a firmware update in order to function. Absent from the screen was the Intel Realsense. Of course it as well would be at version ZERO, but it's not showing at all.

Jimmy when i seen that video i was having flashbacks....lol scared to death!

I hear ya, but as sophisticated as these drones are firmware upgrades are inevitable.

There are going to be bug fixes, fine tuning and hopefully software enhancements and features added.

WE all have these updates correct? this is what they came with?

Here we go again....
"Link 1 for US, Link 2 for Europe"
Once more people, the world is a bit bigger than those 2 locations. Check the globe.
Also, nice shot of the Windows screen on the laptop.
So, basically, if you have Mac products, and live outside the, clearly, only two places Yuneec are concerned about.... You're stuffed. This would appear to be confirmed by the fact that they're the only locations on the planet that have been 'allowed' to receive the H.
I'm rapidly becoming seriously p}#%<d off by Yuneec's behaviour.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval