Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New windy footage.

Reaction score
Found this clip showing some impressive stability of the H and gimbal in a very stiff wind at the kite surfing cup.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Impressive. Kites look quite large but from the look of the water and drive they are getting, I would guess that wind is 16-18 kts.

Impressive. Kites look quite large but from the look of the water and drive they are getting, I would guess that wind is 16-18 kts.
Exactly. The flags on the beach are also fair flapping. And the water shows a bit too. Baring in mind, at that altitude she'd be pretty gusty.

This is Q500.
The Typhoon H is also part of the video. Shadows of both are shown at 2:05 - 2:10 or so and the ending shows the H coming in for a landing. It's not clear which drone filmed the earlier parts.

Here is my first flight with my Typhoon H, it was windy as you can tell from the trees but it did not effect it at all. No audio and I am just flying it around.........not really messing with the camera to much. You can see me and my son running in follow me mode. LOL...

Here is my first flight with my Typhoon H, it was windy as you can tell from the trees but it did not effect it at all. No audio and I am just flying it around.........not really messing with the camera to much. You can see me and my son running in follow me mode. LOL...

You and the boy seem pretty excited................mom, not so much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech