Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newbie from Croatia

Reaction score
Hi,

im Teodor from Croatia. I want to know more about drones and want to start up photography business with drones.

Hi,

im Teodor from Croatia. I want to know more about drones and want to start up photography business with drones.
Welcome to the forum Ted.

In the upper right corner above the grey bar, there is a search icon that looks like a magnifying glass. Use this area to search out answers before posting questions. There is a lot of information in the data base to pull from. I'm not sure what is involved in the rules for where you live, but there may be members on here that have some information for you about it.

If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to contact any of the Moderators at anytime, and we will be happy to help you as soon as we are able to. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the envelope icon located on the grey bar above with the icon to the right.

You can also use this to start a private conversation with any member on the forum by entering their user name.

Have fun and fly safe.

Murray

Thanks for the guidelines Murray.
I will surely contact you or any other Moderator if I have questions.
Good luck with your work, greetings.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Hello Teodor !! Welcome to the forum.. I'm a Newbee also .. it's awesome that this site can connect us with the same issues with our quad birds from around the world.. take it easy and take care..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss