Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newbie Questions

Reaction score
Good morning,

I wanted to verify a few things:

(1) To use Real Sense I make sure that it has the latest firmware and is properly calibrated (Barometer, GPS, Altimeter, etc.) then take off using the ST-16 in Angle mode and get it out at least 50 feet high and 50 feet away then switch Obstacle Avoidance (Real Sense) on using the ST-16. I have only flown the drone one time and that time the Real Sense icon on the ST16 stayed yellow.

(2) To engage Follow Me mode (and the other similar modes) using the Wizard I follow the same steps as #1 and when it's 50 feet high and 50 feet away let it hover while turning on the Wizard and pressing the buttons to engage Follow Me mode. Then leave the ST-16 where I am standing on the ground and put the Wizard in my pocket and walk around to start training my PTSD Service Dog Luna.

(3) To land can I use the Wizard?

(4) How do I know battery life if using the Wizard and away from the ST-16?

(5) Does the H with Real Sense also have Ultrasonic collision avoidance in addition to Real Sense and if so how do they work together and how is Ultrasonic collision avoidance engaged?

(6) Why do you think the Real Sense didn't engage last flight, I am in an area with fabulous GPS signal strength?

(7) Any other thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuzi