Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newbie with wifi issues

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just want to say thanks to various guys on here for the information that as been provided to past members re the wifi issue. I am a new Breeze pilot and a new drone pilot but was about to give up and return it. I was finding that it would take forever and about 20% battery sometimes to even make a wifi connection with my Huawei P20 phone and then when I did finally get into the air I would have random wifi drop outs.

After reading through this forum I have managed to downgrade my firmware to http://download.yuneec.com/Breeze/breeze_V0.1.37_E.bin and all of a sudden everything is working I believe has it should be. It connects right away, it flys with no dropouts (although I have set my geofence to 100' up and 100' distance for now until I get use to it so will increase but by bit until I reach a distance I am comfy with.

So, thank you guys for this forum and the advice I has read @freeze for the firmware links and advice on downgrading @airborne for the advice he as given to others and I have come across and @DoomMeister who was the first to keep me reading and to whom I cam across the others.

Happy flying guys

instarobuk,

Great job picking up the information you needed to get your Breeze up and working reliably!

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20