Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Night Flight

Reaction score
I did a test last night at dark with the NIGHT setting. It came out a bit over exposed with a slight graininess but worked quite well. I adjused the levels a bit in Apple Motion 5. Pay no attention to the music - sound. I couldnt find anything really appropriate so I just added it anyways.

I did a test last night at dark with the NIGHT setting. It came out a bit over exposed with a slight graininess but worked quite well. I adjused the levels a bit in Apple Motion 5. Pay no attention to the music - sound. I couldnt find anything really appropriate so I just added it anyways.

Very beautiful. I was out filming last night as well and was looking for a "night" mode. Is that a new addition in the update?

Instagram video by Waco Forever • Jul 21, 2016 at 2:47pm UTC

Reactions: Randall LaGrange

Nicely done! Did you use auto settings other than the night preset?

Reactions: Brent D
All manual exposure. I also locked the White balance. Both before hitting record while hovering and not on the ground.

Reactions: Forrestt
:)
Not sure why anyone would use auto exposure on anything. Especially filming.
Makes sense I guess if someone don't know or understand.
No me either, but as you stated some simply have not been taught and this is a "consumer level hex" so......

I rather enjoyed the nutty trombone music in the middle. As for the video it's ok, I find all the noise and blockiness distracting tho.

Thanks for sharing. Flying at night is a little scary for me

I rather enjoyed the nutty trombone music in the middle. As for the video it's ok, I find all the noise and blockiness distracting tho.

I think it is 30 mins before rise, and 30 min after set for flying at night - is that right?

Reactions: abinder

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval