Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Night Flight

Reaction score
I did a test last night at dark with the NIGHT setting. It came out a bit over exposed with a slight graininess but worked quite well. I adjused the levels a bit in Apple Motion 5. Pay no attention to the music - sound. I couldnt find anything really appropriate so I just added it anyways.

Reaction score
I did a test last night at dark with the NIGHT setting. It came out a bit over exposed with a slight graininess but worked quite well. I adjused the levels a bit in Apple Motion 5. Pay no attention to the music - sound. I couldnt find anything really appropriate so I just added it anyways.

Very beautiful. I was out filming last night as well and was looking for a "night" mode. Is that a new addition in the update?

Instagram video by Waco Forever • Jul 21, 2016 at 2:47pm UTC

Reactions: Randall LaGrange
Reaction score

Nicely done! Did you use auto settings other than the night preset?

Reactions: Brent D
Reaction score
All manual exposure. I also locked the White balance. Both before hitting record while hovering and not on the ground.

Reactions: Forrestt
Reaction score
All manual exposure. I also locked the White balance. Both before hitting record while hovering and not on the ground.
Well it looks pretty darn good. Manual is the only way to go, course I have been in photography for a LONG time, LOL. ;)

Reactions: Brent D
Reaction score
:)
Not sure why anyone would use auto exposure on anything. Especially filming.
Makes sense I guess if someone don't know or understand.

Reaction score
:)
Not sure why anyone would use auto exposure on anything. Especially filming.
Makes sense I guess if someone don't know or understand.
No me either, but as you stated some simply have not been taught and this is a "consumer level hex" so......

Reaction score
I rather enjoyed the nutty trombone music in the middle. As for the video it's ok, I find all the noise and blockiness distracting tho.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Flying at night is a little scary for me

Reaction score
Ive seen the lock white balance alot. Do you just have it on auto and when it looks satisfactory hit the lock button?

Reaction score
I rather enjoyed the nutty trombone music in the middle. As for the video it's ok, I find all the noise and blockiness distracting tho.
I think it is 30 mins before rise, and 30 min after set for flying at night - is that right?

Reactions: abinder

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjhilton