Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No Fly Zone for End Users

Hello, I've been following this thread for a while concerning the NFZ firmware and just thought I would let you guys know that the Q500_v1.07_10_05_2015_no_airport.bin firmware posted on here, (I think its labeled Q500_v1.07_10_05_2015_no_airport(1).bin) works very well. I have just tried it - no issues.

Truth be told, I had a Q500 when they first came out and there was no way around it back then - ended up selling it. Now bare in mind that its your responsibility how you "behave" with it. I live on the borderline of Yuneec's NFZ requirements (distance from airport, and a small one we have btw). So that's why I went ahead and did it. Also I never fly very high - too scared lol.

So I'm just saying although I confirm it works, be responsible :)
Don't suppose you can send the nfz file pls [email protected]. Best regards Steve
Hello, I've been following this thread for a while concerning the NFZ firmware and just thought I would let you guys know that the Q500_v1.07_10_05_2015_no_airport.bin firmware posted on here, (I think its labeled Q500_v1.07_10_05_2015_no_airport(1).bin) works very well. I have just tried it - no issues.

Truth be told, I had a Q500 when they first came out and there was no way around it back then - ended up selling it. Now bare in mind that its your responsibility how you "behave" with it. I live on the borderline of Yuneec's NFZ requirements (distance from airport, and a small one we have btw). So that's why I went ahead and did it. Also I never fly very high - too scared lol.

So I'm just saying although I confirm it works, be responsible :)
I don't suppose you could send me a copy of this file [email protected].
Best regards Steve

Reactions: Delve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis