Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No fly zone question.

Reaction score
I have downloaded two apps on my phone to use.

First is B4UFLY and second one is called Hover.

B4UFLY has some restrictions in the area where I fly but Hover is completely clear. The restriction appears to be from a Landscaping company that uses helicopters to spray their fields. Which I am certain I am far enough away 1.5~2 miles from them. They are on the other side of town almost and I can not see why they would be flying over a city park.

So my question is what app would be more reliable to use. An when would you contact them in that scenario?

Does anyone else have a favorite app they use and why?

all the app's will show NFZ's but if you live in or close to a big city , airports , hospital and even some fire stations they will have helicopters , when the first NFZ maps came out they only shown major airports with a 5 mile circle . now where i live all i see are circles . i also use k-index monitor , solar activity monitor and UAV forecast , all free app's they work and will inform you of flying conditions , give them a try you can always delete them .
FLY SAFE

I prefer Hover,send them some $upport if you can. They are up and coming and any help will benefit us all that use the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval