Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No Internet available message on my CG03 Steadygrip setup?

Reaction score
I've been away for about a year with major surgeries (not my brain), moving etc. so I'm way out of date. Currently working from my office where I have a very strong network but still can't get a connection to the CGO3 internet/network.
Today I tried firing up my CGO3 steadygrip that I've use many time before (different phone) with no problems. Now I have a new Samsung series 9+ phone and can't get the CGO3 internet connection even though it shows many close by networks in the neighborhood. It logs onto the CGO3 (913513) but then I get the "No internet" message and told to turn on my mobile data feature - which I did and nothing. The internet tells me I have the app loaded ok so I don't get it.
Thinking out loud - could my home network be interfering with the phone operation? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

I've been away for about a year with major surgeries (not my brain), moving etc. so I'm way out of date. Currently working from my office where I have a very strong network but still can't get a connection to the CGO3 internet/network.
Today I tried firing up my CGO3 steadygrip that I've use many time before (different phone) with no problems. Now I have a new Samsung series 9+ phone and can't get the CGO3 internet connection even though it shows many close by networks in the neighborhood. It logs onto the CGO3 (913513) but then I get the "No internet" message and told to turn on my mobile data feature - which I did and nothing. The internet tells me I have the app loaded ok so I don't get it.
Thinking out loud - could my home network be interfering with the phone operation? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

I get the same most of the time..”no internet”. Very frustrating. I’m following this thread..

My Pics sometimes download to my CGO app. Videos download but I can’t play them through the app.

You can only one hotspot connect to you WiFi. When the CGO3 is connected as hotspot it is obious that there is no router to the internet. This is what the phone detects and fires the merssage altough it makes no sense. This is a shortcoming of the phones SW. Stupid thinking, there have to be always an internet router connected what is not always the case.

Google wants always to know what you are doing. No internet is the worst case for them?. But this is the safest way to use your phone.?

Get your phone in Offline Modus.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz