Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No Network Connection on my cgo3 camera.

I had a power problem to one of my drones a while back... thought it was the camera but ended up to be the tiny circuit card right inside the drone itself that the pigtail plugs in to...
course you have to take out all of the drone screws to get to it...

I had a power problem to one of my drones a while back... thought it was the camera but ended up to be the tiny circuit card right inside the drone itself that the pigtail plugs in to...
Thanks for the insight. However, I have two q500s. One camera works on both drones, and one camera doesn't power on for either drone. So it is definitely the camera itself.

Were you able to use a multimeter to check for a short and if you have current going through the wires to the board?

No. I don't have one.
Each wire inside the conduit are thin as your hair. very easy to tear/rip.

Example: my H camera wires ripped out from the board, each strand of wire is as I said hair thin.
Find a friend who has a multimeter. Or go to the store and purchase one.
You should have one any way to check battery voltages when out flying.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    11.8 MB · Views: 10
@larryleach,
These mark-ups might look a little daunting at first, but are a good general reference.
The most common failure points are the mosfet (second picture) , and the chips marked in red on the third picture. Note the phrase "most common" should not be interpreted to mean "majority ". LOTS of other things could be wrong with the board.

Attachments

• CGo3 Gimbal Voltage Top.pdf
    481.7 KB · Views: 2
  • CGo3 Gimbal Voltage Mosfet.pdf
    536.5 KB · Views: 4
  • CGo3 Trouble Spots.pdf
    600.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
[QUOTE="Thanks for the info. I'll have to try that. [/QUOTE]

The picture @AH-1G sent above is actually from a CGo3+ camera. It is roughly the equivalent of the 3 black wires in your CGo3.
Maybe It's from a different camera, but it's also a very good piece of information. You may want to keep it for later reference. (I already grabbed a copy)

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio