Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No SD card connected error

Reaction score
Hi All!

I am a new typhoon H Plus pilot with a ST16 controller.

I’m having an issue when I boot up the two systems with my SD card. I have taken videos and pictures before on an old SD card. I bought another one for to keep in a new location.

I have put it in both the controller and the camera on the drone, formatted it while connected to each one, turned them off and on again, and I still get the error “no SD card” when I try to take a video

Thank you for your help!

Edit: the SD Card is SanDisc128 GB

Last edited:
Mine did a similar thing yesterday, worked fine two days before, would not work, not seen in card reader, would cause PC to hang, SanDisk extreme pro, in the bin, fitted another all OK again.

Mine did a similar thing yesterday, worked fine two days before, would not work, not seen in card reader, would cause PC to hang, SanDisk extreme pro, in the bin, fitted another all OK again.

Yeah, mine is brand new. Did you get it to work again after putting it in your PC?

Yeah, mine is brand new. Did you get it to work again after putting it in your PC?
Mine was a couple weeks old, 3 flights then boom, just couldn't get it to work, perhaps I got a dud off Amazon, Expensive none the less.

Check this thread...

Compatible SD cards for the C23

The Sandisk card you have... is it the A1 style or the A2 style? The A2 flavor is not compatible with the C23.

We are here to serve... did you want a large fries with that? ;)

So you are going to a brick and mortar vendor? Good... several members have ordered online, what they thought were A1 cards... lo and behold, what they had delivered were A2.

Lord. A1. A2. U1. U2. U3. U35. C23. Just when you think you're ahead, you get behind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval