Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

no sd card when trying to access tele from st16

Reaction score
hi when I try to access the tele on my st16 I did what rayray posted on how to copy to sd card
but when I hit copy there is no sd card in the top left corner anybody have any ideas what is wrong
thanks al coffey ps I'm old and not tech savy

hi when I try to access the tele on my st16 I did what rayray posted on how to copy to sd card
but when I hit copy there is no sd card in the top left corner anybody have any ideas what is wrong
thanks al coffey ps I'm old and not tech savy
The sd card needs to be formated as FAT32. You can format it with your computer. You can also copy the telemetry files by connecting the ST16 to your computer using the charging cable that came with it. The ST16 will appear as an additional drive on your computer.

thanks steve but the card that came with the h is no good when i put it my pc a dell all in one it crashes it when
i put it in my imac and try to format it it won't it says exfat not fat 32 so i bought two new ones a 16gb and a 64gb
and have no problems so far again thanks for your help

Reactions: Steve Carr
thanks steve but the card that came with the h is no good when i put it my pc a dell all in one it crashes it when
i put it in my imac and try to format it it won't it says exfat not fat 32 so i bought two new ones a 16gb and a 64gb
and have no problems so far again thanks for your help
Glad you have it working. You can use just about any card in the ST16 but the one for the camera needs to be a U3 to record 4K video.

thanks both are san disk class 10 cards i think again thanks boy is this a learning curve but so was
rc planes and trucks

thanks both are san disk class 10 cards i think again thanks boy is this a learning curve but so was
rc planes and trucks
I understand the learning curve. I'm still somewhere on the up side of it. Class 10 cards come in various formats. Some will say U1 and some U3. Yuneec states that U3 is required for their 4K cameras. That a 3 inside the U symbol.

well i think they are both u1 cards but when i play the videos on my iMac they look good so i'll stick with them for now
again thanks

well i think they are both u1 cards but when i play the videos on my iMac they look good so i'll stick with them for now
again thanks
Many people have had good luck using the U1 cards. If you run into a problem with 4K video you will know where to look for the problem. Sometimes you will even get an error message on the ST16 that says NO SDCARD INSTALLED.

If you have a new ST16 or the SD drive has not been used recently, sometimes the connectors will start to build residue and you will not get connectivity. If you don't have a cleaner for an SD drive, take your SD card and push it in and out several times and it will usually clean it and re-connect. One of my THs arrived this week, it was one of the originals and had been on a shelf since the beginning, it had a read card error and would not recognized the card. I completed the above and everything works fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval