Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera records to SD card intermittently.

Reaction score
Website
www.duffysaircraft.com
Hello Everyone, My C23 is intermittently recording to the SD Card. Some flights it records to the card no problem. The camera and controller ST16 are both recognizing that the card is there. It just isn't recording to the card every flight. Thankfully the few images I get off the ST16 are usable for the reports I do, but I'm at a loss as to why the card sometimes is being recorded to and sometimes isn't. I'm primarily shooting still photos instead of video. I use the recommended brands of cards here. I have used the ST16 to send commands to reformat the card which is does. I have also reset the camera. Now as far as I can tell the C23 is functioning normally. I can change camera settings, but most of the time I just leave it on program mode. When it doesn't want to record to the SD Card the camera also doesn't want to switch from photo to video. It will switch to video mode and get stuck. When this happens I have landed the drone back at the touch down point, shut down, pulled the battery out, wait 20 seconds, push the battery back in and restart. Anyone have any thoughts what might be happening?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me