Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No Telementry Files being generated

Reaction score
Greetings,

I desperately need log files for mapping purposes and my controller is not generating any. The only thing is creates is a FP-Video > Local which is totally empty and LOST.DIR also empty. There is no FlightLog directory or cvs files. I have tried several times reformatting card and trying again with new flights. I tried shooting both video and taking pictures but the always the same two empty folders and no FlightLog folder. I believe I am running the latest firmware version st10+v01b30c. Is this fixable or should I make a warranty claim for my Q500 4K ? Any troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Cheers Kevin

Greetings,

I desperately need log files for mapping purposes and my controller is not generating any. The only thing is creates is a FP-Video > Local which is totally empty and LOST.DIR also empty. There is no FlightLog directory or cvs files. I have tried several times reformatting card and trying again with new flights. I tried shooting both video and taking pictures but the always the same two empty folders and no FlightLog folder. I believe I am running the latest firmware version st10+v01b30c. Is this fixable or should I make a warranty claim for my Q500 4K ? Any troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Cheers Kevin
Connect your PC to the GUI and look in telemetry files!

I have tried several times reformatting card and trying again with new flights.

Your ST10+ need a FAT32 formated Micro-SD-Card.
Try to use the original SD-Card, that comes with the copter.

The ST10+ can be connected by USB to a PC, ST10+ powered on to access to the SD-Card..

Thank you for your reply. Yes, my card is formatted FAT32. The controller is creating the FP-Video and LOST.DIR directory so it can obviously write to the SD-Card. I have access the card contents via USB / PC and that is how I know there are no files there :eek:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis