Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No WiFi found

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,, my name is Scott and I’ve been flying UAV for about 4 years. In the last 2 years I’ve become accustomed to Yuneec and now have several. My problem is that My ST16 is not finding WiFi, not just the birds WiFi but it won’t even pick up the WiFi from my home network. No crash, nothing out of the ordinary that I’m aware of anyway. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so is there a fix before I move forward? It is definitely not under warranty any longer.

Hey guys and gals,, my name is Scott and I’ve been flying UAV for about 4 years. In the last 2 years I’ve become accustomed to Yuneec and now have several. My problem is that My ST16 is not finding WiFi, not just the birds WiFi but it won’t even pick up the WiFi from my home network. No crash, nothing out of the ordinary that I’m aware of anyway. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so is there a fix before I move forward? It is definitely not under warranty any longer.
You can do a factory reset on the tablet, but I would also check to make sure you are not in Airplane mode.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Just as with any computer or tablet, the WiFi card can go bad. There have been a few instances of this happening. The card near the top of the ST16 is the WiFi card and has 2.4G Antenna 1 and the 5.8G Antenna connected to it You can try resetting connectors before replacing the WiFi board. @Yuneec Skins may be of help for the board.

Attachments

• ST16 Antenna Explosion View.pdf
    298.1 KB · Views: 15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal