Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not sure why so many bash the camera

I don't agree, typhoon should be classified same grade as dji P4, at least the camera must be close to or equal quality to P4 standard

No, it is not the same class as a P4. I'm a fanboy of the H, and use it as a platform for commercial operations (with a different camera setup). The camera itself is fine, but the lens is not nearly up to spec of a P4. It has chromatic abberation, shifts colors, and is extremely soft. Yuneec know this, it's why they are still trying other lens vendors. It's a decent camera, but it could be so much more.
Add a Peau lens to your CGO3+ and you'll be stunned at the difference that a 140.00 upgrade makes.

No, it is not the same class as a P4. I'm a fanboy of the H, and use it as a platform for commercial operations (with a different camera setup). The camera itself is fine, but the lens is not nearly up to spec of a P4. It has chromatic abberation, shifts colors, and is extremely soft. Yuneec know this, it's why they are still trying other lens vendors. It's a decent camera, but it could be so much more.
Add a Peau lens to your CGO3+ and you'll be stunned at the difference that a 140.00 upgrade makes.
What's your different camera setup or are you referring to your upgraded lens?

i don't agree at all !!!!!!!!!!!!
1. some users got a bad camera due to the bad control quality service of yuneec, and some got a correct camera
2. my lumix g7 provide perfect videos and cost only 600.00 €

Draw your own conclusions

The G7 does have a quite a bit larger sensor though and a pretty beefy image processing chip. (i've got one too)

And don't for get the free Wizard controller which lets you have one person control the H while another controls the camera. The Wizard is small and comes with a waterproof case so you can take it on a whitewater kayak, raft or other watercraft and have the H follow you.
Some other small items that came with the H are a 12v battery adapter so you can charge batteries in the car, a sunshade, and a neck strap.

Don't say neck strap!!! u'll upset the pro owners :eek:

Ha ha ... I never use a neck strap so I'm a happy pro owner

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Noooo u need it and it's good though one complaint there's not enough battery storage but I have got around that as I have taken out the charger as I use a proper one and used the space for my extra battery

Noooo u need it and it's good though one complaint there's not enough battery storage but I have got around that as I have taken out the charger as I use a proper one and used the space for my extra battery

I ment I need it

Ha ha I was just kidding although I wish they would just release the **** thing!!!,are you running the Euro software and how long does it take the get an image from the camera once switched on and also do you lose video signal at all when you retract the undercarriage,just curious as to whether the pro sufferes the same problems on the EU software

What's your different camera setup or are you referring to your upgraded lens?
referring to the Peau.
However, Yuneec will indeed be soon releasing a thermal camera. I've spent 5 hours of flight testing it. It has incredible HD images. The thermal side is a detection-only camera (no identification, no recognition). It'll be interesting to see where they position it.

Connection takes an age and I've only lost it once on retract...yes it's euro had it out to over 3000 ft today

Yes I do hope so but I can live with it

Video from the gorge today. Just a quick test of the H in this location, unedited, straight from the camera to YT. Would have helped to have an ND filter. Planning to go back and shoot some more here soon.

Reactions: Markinter
I've been very happy with the camera and the range. This video is a new distance record for me - over 5,500 feet out. Taken in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest, approx 25 miles east of Mt. St Helens. (But still in the blast zone) Pay attention to the age of the trees and you will see which old growth was taken down and which wasn't. (I was right on the edge) I haven't been able to see any focus problems...
Taken using a ND 16 filter, auto exp. Sunny.

Mt St Helens and back.mp4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430