Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Nougat 7.0 Update

Reaction score
Hello,
My Android phone keeps bugging me to death to update from Marshmallow 6.0 to Nougat 7.0 and I was wondering has anyone that is flying a Breeze updated to the 7.0 version and if so have they encountered any difficulties? Thanks in advance,

Old Man Photographer

Hello,
My Android phone keeps bugging me to death to update from Marshmallow 6.0 to Nougat 7.0 and I was wondering has anyone that is flying a Breeze updated to the 7.0 version and if so have they encountered any difficulties? Thanks in advance,

Old Man Photographer
I'm running Nougat on my Galaxy S7 Active with my week old Breeze. I've done the firmware upgrade. So far, no issues. I do lose wifi signal at about 60 yds out, low flying, or about 40 yds straight up. I think that's just the limitation of my phone (with case) though. I did have an issue when running the FPV setup with controller only--it sometimes loses signal at 10 ft away... Works great, otherwise.

Hello Larue58,

Thanks for the information, I don't mind updating but it took me a month to get my Breeze to fly correctly on the Marshmallow 6.0 and I know that there have been problems with the Nougat 7.0. I will do some more research and then make up my mind, again thanks for replying,

Old Man Photographer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy