Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Oahu

So it's going to be back in the 80°'s, I'm going boating![emoji12][emoji926]

Hawaii just had a 2weeks of sh*tty storm. It snowed in Maui, and rained all day in Oahu. It was a hit n’ miss flying. This week, it’s sunny, and I have two more days to enjoy family time and the beach.

I’m going used to this R&R thing, it’s addicting. My next adventure is Catalina Island and the Virgin Islands.

Reactions: AH-1G
Awesome, bro. That’s where I’m originally from. There are lots of things to do in Maui. Are you planning to take your drone?
yes i am my honey has family there that own land going towards hana looking forward to some great pics and vids

Reactions: RPR
yes i am my honey has family there that own land going towards hana looking forward to some great pics and vids

Nice! I am from Ka'anapali, born and raised, but I spent hand of time in Hana, with my grandparents, when my parents are stationed overseas. I love it up there, specially the sound of the early morning rain, and mid-afternoon breeze. And on the way to Hana, my cousin owns "half way to Hana" Refreshment stand (The line is long, so be there early)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge