Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OAS

Reaction score
I cannot seem to get the intel to work. It always says not available so not sure what to do. Suggestions? I have never used it before so a bit confused.

You have to be in Smart Mode, and the Landing gear must be in the Up Position, and the switch must be in the middle or down position.
Just to note that Obstacle Avoidance works in Angle Mode also. The aircraft will stop short of an obstacle and the pilot must backup and then maneuver around the obstacle. On the H480 the OBS switch must be in the down position.

For reference see pages 23 & 24 in the Vcho3-2 Manual.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Just to note that Obstacle Avoidance works in Angle Mode also. The aircraft will stop short of an obstacle and the pilot must backup and then maneuver around the obstacle. On the H480 the OBS switch must be in the down position.

For reference see pages 23 & 24 in the Vcho3-2 Manual.
Now that I think about it, I may have had the Gear Down when I tried it in Angle Mode.....Thanks Doom....;)

Now that I think about it, I may have had the Gear Down when I tried it in Angle Mode.....Thanks Doom....;)
No problem John. I tried it out when I first got my H480 just to see how it reacted. I rarely use the OA, but wanted to know just how it reacted before ever relying on it.

On the H+ the middle switch position is supposed to be Standby Mode for the RealSense (on but not active?). I don’t own a Plus so I can’t personally verify that.

Reactions: John Hennessy
There is a place on the right of the st 16 screen that indicates to press the place on the screen. I tried that a few times. How do you know it's on with no indication. I will try what you guys said and pray.

Sorry you did all that work. My phone won't open them up. They started to and turned into small box shaped icons

No. This phone sucks and att. Also sucks and add sprint into the pot. Maybe if you send it to [email protected].

Which is my wife's computer. Sorry about the trouble and thanks

Got it and as usual it couldn't have been easier. Thanks again for the trouble. Oh yeah it did stop before it got to the goal pole. So it works and I ain't going to take chances.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop