Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Obs Avoid and Smart setting

• Thread starter Deleted member 21682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21682

Maybe some one can help a new Typhoon H user - I was trying out various modes last evening and was not able to turn on the Obstacle Avoidance sonar in Smart mode. Worked fine in Angle mode, but when I switched to Smart mode I got the message and vibration that it wasn't available. Drone was about 150 feet in the air and landing gear was up . Avoidance worked fine in Angle Mode. I tired Follow me and that worked well - I posted that video on my YouTube channel.

Jay Marcucci

Thanks for the rep[ly, but according to the manual, if you have smart sense and Obj on, the drone will rotate to the direction you want to go in first and then go in that direction. Did they change how it works?

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thanks for the rep[ly, but according to the manual, if you have smart sense and Obj on, the drone will rotate to the direction you want to go in first and then go in that direction. Did they change how it works?
Well sir, you are absolutely correct. I will delete my comment.

If OBS won't turn on in Smart Mode then check the number of satellites connected to the ST16. OBS requires at least 10 in Smart Mode.

If OBS won't turn on in Smart Mode then check the number of satellites connected to the ST16. OBS requires at least 10 in Smart Mode.

Thanks for the reply. Does the ST-16 require less satellites in OBS when in Angle Mode? I was reading 10 satellites on the ST-16 when I switched from Angle to Smart and then OBS became unavailable. Smart Mode worked as anticipated and Follow me also worked. So this is puzzling...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone