Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OMG....Come on 2020....PLEASE

Isn't it pretty much the same format just 30+ years later? Bit like those "Fast and Furious"" movies.

What?! No way!! I did not see this comin at all! I might have to break all the rules and see this one in the theater as soon as it comes out!
Thanks for the heads up Fred! At least there is one thing we can look forward to in 2020!

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Dallas! I loved that sitcom!
JR, is depicted as a covetous, egocentric, manipulative and amoral oil baron with psychopathic tendencies.

Dallas! I loved that sitcom!
JR, is depicted as a covetous, egocentric, manipulative and amoral oil baron with psychopathic tendencies.
Pretty much like most politicians...except for the oil...but some like their palms greased so I suppose oil too ;)

Yes, and I hope there will still be the undead of the previous movie ................
I was shocked to see what Ed Harris looks like know! Undead? He looks too far gone to be undead. That guy looks like a centuries old dehydrated mummy! I need to go wash my eyes out with soap!

Reactions: biltno
Did I see a P51 and an F14 in that trailer and is Ed Harris still alive??????????????? Is this a Zombie Apocalypse movie or what? And there ain't no way this movie is complete unless they bring bake Maverick's old foe - Ice Man and not once did anyone use the perennial line - 'I feel the need; the need for speed' ? Hmm.

Reactions: DCH
...... not once did anyone use the perennial line - 'I feel the need; the need for speed' ? Hmm......

I bet it’s in there somewhere.....has to be.....

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Hey, lay off my home boy Ed. We were born in the same hospital. But he's 5 years older so we didn't bump into each other in the nursery!!
Dang dude! Thanks for the warning! Remind me never to look you up! If Dead Ed only has 5 years on you, you must look pretty darn bad too!

I still say Ed is dead! And after watching the trailer I would guess L O N G dead! I think they pumped him full of formaldehyde for the move, motorized his lips, and hoped no one would notice! In fact, I'm guessing Ed has decomposed so much, that they used a computer generated image. Now I need to watch it again to be sure what we're lookin at here. Maybe claymation??
...We'll all know for sure when the cadaver in question is up on the big screen. I didn't know this was going to be a horror flick!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ty Pilot
I laughed reading the Ed Harris comments. Of course he has aged, as we all have, but remember that makeup (including textured latex),, lighting and computer effects are used expertly in these movies to enhance the aged (and dead) look. I can just hear the director saying "Ed, you look too young for this part, but don't worry - my guys can take care of that."

Reactions: DCH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval