Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

One trick pony.

RPR

Reaction score
Things has changed the way, I have been looking at things, specially at work. I see the same pits, same dirt on a different day. I work in construction as a drone operator, day in and day out, 5 days a week. But lately, I have been having this urge to just go out, sit in a middle of nowhere, away from people as much as possible, away from the noise, and just create something. Presently, I find myself back to basics and try to understand my H+ creative settings and relearn videography and photography, because I have been a one trick pony, showcasing construction snippets.

Things has changed the way, I have been looking at things, specially at work. I see the same pits, same dirt on a different day. I work in construction as a drone operator, day in and day out, 5 days a week. But lately, I have been having this urge to just go out, sit in a middle of nowhere, away from people as much as possible, away from the noise, and just create something. Presently, I find myself back to basics and try to understand my H+ creative settings and relearn videography and photography, because I have been a one trick pony, showcasing construction snippets.

It's nice to take a break and enjoying the peaceful environment.
Hope you had a great time.:)

Last edited:

It that you? Aye! Nice to see you back again! Thanks, man.

Reactions: AH-1G

This was taken at Davenport, Ca. on a location known as the “ruined bridges” 80 feet on the adjacent side of where I shot this, is my worksite, Cemex’s old cement factory that I visited periodically to inspect.

Tis the darkness of night that makes the light of day sooo bright .
Cheesy Quote brought to you by , Meee .:p

Fret not my friend , soon you will find yourself in creative bliss .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin