Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Opening Breeze body

Reaction score
Just received the Breeze and tried it in an open grassy field in Follow Me mode. It worked great for a nice walk around until battery was at 8%. Landed perfectly in the grass, changed the battery, and started again. On 2nd flight, the drone was following me, but began rotating while flying, and then focused away from me. Had to correct so that the camera was on me using manual controls. Tried a 3rd time with same results. Then upon closer inspection I noticed a small rectangular white piece of plastic stuck to the inside of the IR sensor glass on the bottom. No amount of "controlled gentle shaking" has dislodged this piece of what looks like manufacturing debris. So, the next logical step is accessing the inside with an air can to blow the piece away?? Anyone know how to open the breeze body? Any other suggestions are appreciated short of returning for a new one, as I got this to take to Hawaii and only have 2 weeks before I leave.

Mine is the same way has what looks to be white chuncks of plastic i can see them move when i shake it .

Here's an update on the plastic flake problem..with a couple of taps on the sensor ith my fingertip the piece moved away from the sensor. After I was able to shake the piece out of the body through battery opening. Don't hear any more pieces rattling around inside, and everything seems to be working fine. Winds are 15mph with gusts to 23mph and the video at HD is awesome!! Up to 25m altitude and 150m away from me on pilot mode. Return home worked perfectly.

Would still like to know how to open the body if anyone has experience with this. Can't wait to get it to Hawaii!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone