Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Opinions please

Reaction score
Can I please have your honest and professional opinions on the quality of my videos?

They look grainy to me but I'm not sure if its the th or YouTube or my devices I'm watching them on.

All shot in auto and an app used to edit and upload

Thanks so much for any feedback

Reactions: yuneec53
Not sure what settings you used for video resolution but your upload to youtube is only 720P. It could be still rendering as youtube is slow that way sometimes. If its only 720p then your not going to get great quality

The trick with YouTube and getting 4K quality uploads, try to upload with these EXACT specs:
3840 x 2160, 30fps

You can also research how by watching videos and tutorials here:
upload 4k to youtube - YouTube

I use Adobe Premiere CC 2016 and have a preset. I just import the video/sound into Premiere, then hit the preset which sets it all up for 4K Upload.

Hope this helps,
Aaron

Reactions: clive long
Can I please have your honest and professional opinions on the quality of my videos?

They look grainy to me but I'm not sure if its the th or YouTube or my devices I'm watching them on.

All shot in auto and an app used to edit and upload

Thanks so much for any feedback

I would shoot 1080p50 to start with. Use Sunrise/Sunset as a fixed colour balance - make sure you are in manual not AWB mode. You will need an ND8 filter that allows 100th second shutter and ISO100. I am on the other side of the channel - Cardiff - and this works for me.

There is a very good YT video of Typhoon camera settings for the Q500 and the H by Frank someone Photography?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital