Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Orange Grove Takedown

Reaction score
Editing practice. Because the audio is useless in flight, I recorded a segment of the grinding machine on my iPhone, separated the audio, and added it to that portion of the video. Next step in this process is to rip the land, level it, then replant.

Any and all comments welcome, especially constructive criticism.

Nice job - keeping it simple, telling a story and not taking all day. The music may have been a bit dramatic, but your use of the actual audio worked in very well.

Thanks, Ty. Music selection is always a chore for me. I tend to get in a rut and the same tracks over and over.

Thanks, Ty. Music selection is always a chore for me. I tend to get in a rut and the same tracks over and over.
Music selection is always a pain in my videos too. I must have a couple of hundred tracks of various lengths in my music library but since most my aerial videos tend to be of a certain length that choice in my library becomes restricted to the point that I too fall into repetition.

By the way, nice vid.

Music selection is always a pain in my videos too. I must have a couple of hundred tracks of various lengths in my music library but since most my aerial videos tend to be of a certain length that choice in my library becomes restricted to the point that I too fall into repetition.

By the way, nice vid.
Thanks.

Editing practice. Because the audio is useless in flight, I recorded a segment of the grinding machine on my iPhone, separated the audio, and added it to that portion of the video. Next step in this process is to rip the land, level it, then replant.

Any and all comments welcome, especially constructive criticism.

Very good job. Music choice is a mixed bag. I fall into music ruts also. I'm just now starting to mix in ground level sound.
The only part of the story I miss is the reason for the knock down. EG: disease, different crop, residential development?

Last edited:
As a life long lover of oranges, this video is quite sad!? Especially since that was a California orchard.
Now if that were a Florida orchard, I would be standing up and cheering because Florida oranges are not fit for human consumption!! ?

Clearly she has never tasted a California orange.:rolleyes:

Very good job. Music choice is a mixed bag. I fall into music ruts also. I'm just now starting to mix in ground level sound.
The only part of the story I miss is the reason for the knock down. EG: disease, different crop, residential development?

The grove hadn't been properly cared for for quite some time. Decision made to replant lemons, which has seen an increase in acreage around here in recent years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval