Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OT - Ignore list for the DJI trolls?

Reaction score
May I suggest just ignoring the DJI trolls instead of replying to them. The threads are going to get really cluttered up and useless with all of this garbage.

Maybe we can put a list of folks to add to our ignore list? That way we don't see any more of their comments.

For sure it could be. It is insanely easy to use different ips and make it seems if it 'they' are different people/accounts. Actually for me it is either a group or one person (because they reply usually at the same time - together).

It is also possible that DJI has involvement - I wouldn't be surprised since they are already trying to stop Typhoon H sales (legally in court). It would be a shame, I have used previously their products and am starting to regret it each day passes while trolls are poisoning communities more and more.
Even DJI fans should be happy for some competition - this is only good for all consumers (no matter what fan are you) and can be bad only for manufacturers.
If DJI has a strong competition that can only motivate them to make better products. So everybody (consumers) win!

Last edited:
Reactions: Othan1
The other RC forums are flooded with users with 1 to 15 posts slamming the Typhoon H and arguing for the Phantom 4.

I'm usually not the one for conspiracy theories but I believe there is definitely some paid trolling going on.

Reactions: clackey
The other RC forums are flooded with users with 1 to 15 posts slamming the Typhoon H and arguing for the Phantom 4.

I'm usually not the one for conspiracy theories but I believe there is definitely some paid trolling going on.

As the younger whipper snappers like to say these days - "Haterz gunna hate"

Reactions: JoKa
No conspiracy, just read my moderated thread at RCG and you'll find that trolls are trying to control the dialog and formulate a paradigm. Also, there are DJI employees paid to promote the brand; when they claim to be in a Yuneec thread just out of common interest they are lying. Despite having told blade strike to not post on my blog he continues to come back. He somehow can't understand I am under no obligation to give him and his cohorts any space to post. He'll say something like "he doesn't understand how it's supposed to work" when in reality it is he that doesn't understand DJI does not make the rules.

Reactions: HarveyC
No conspiracy, just read my moderated thread at RCG and you'll find that trolls are trying to control the dialog and formulate a paradigm. Also, there are DJI employees paid to promote the brand; when they claim to be in a Yuneec thread just out of common interest they are lying. Despite having told blade strike to not post on my blog he continues to come back. He somehow can't understand I am under no obligation to give him and his cohorts any space to post. He'll say something like "he doesn't understand how it's supposed to work" when in reality it is he that doesn't understand DJI does not make the rules.
My ignore list just got rather long.
You can add "Dronedronedrone" as well.

Competition is a good thing, that keeps companies on their toes and releasing better products to outdo the competitor. When you have only one suitor, we are at the expense of them and whatever they want to release regardless if the product is any good or not. This whole DJI vs Yuneec thing sounds so much like Apple vs Samsung, I think its great for us the consumers to have that back and forth battle.

Competition is a good thing, that keeps companies on their toes and releasing better products to outdo the competitor. When you have only one suitor, we are at the expense of them and whatever they want to release regardless if the product is any good or not. This whole DJI vs Yuneec thing sounds so much like Apple vs Samsung, I think its great for us the consumers to have that back and forth battle.
True, this is why the Typhoon H exists in the first place... competition.

For sure it could be. It is insanely easy to use different ips and make it seems if it 'they' are different people/accounts. Actually for me it is either a group or one person (because they reply usually at the same time - together).

It is also possible that DJI has involvement - I wouldn't be surprised since they are already trying to stop Typhoon H sales (legally in court). It would be a shame, I have used previously their products and am starting to regret it each day passes while trolls are poisoning communities more and more.
Even DJI fans should be happy for some competition - this is only good for all consumers (no matter what fan are you) and can be bad only for manufacturers.
If DJI has a strong competition that can only motivate them to make better products. So everybody (consumers) win!

Yeah, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks DJI employees have something to do with it. I enjoy my Phantom 3 Pro but I'm waiting until nearer the end of the year and buying the H. I already have two quads (DJI and Parrot) so my next must be a real hex and I'm betting on the H being it.

Edit: "real" within my budget...

Reactions: rixcho
If anyone wants to know why I (slimething) started a moderated thread and will not allow any more *** trolls (that includes employees) to post, click on the link and read slimething's response. Sheesh. They willing to say anything no matter how ludicrously wrong.
RC Groups - View Single Post - Yuneec Announces Typhoon H Hexacopter
wow so your slimething? that was great....i am so turned off to DJI right now and i own their products...its a shame...i'm cappy24 over there ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval