Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Painted my Q500 4k

Reaction score
12768308_10208507716715045_7407882142499445297_o.jpg

It looks great! I'm considering painting mine but I've had it for 7 months and it's still pristine with not a single scratch. It's a tough decision.

Reactions: smokinram
It looks great! I'm considering painting mine but I've had it for 7 months and it's still pristine with not a single scratch. It's a tough decision.
Nice, mine is only 3 months old and in perfect condition. I just like to make my quads different from everyone else.

You did a very good job. Very professional. And while it looks really nice one's appreciation of color is a very individual choice and I am partial to the grey/black original color of the Typhoon. But I've always wondered how it would look all dark ivory lacquer.

Great job! I was gonna ask the same question as DroneFlyer1. There are times I loose site completely against just the right background.

I considered painting mine but the chrome logo looks sharp and want to keep that. It looks like you still have yours, how did you mask it off or did it remove?

I considered painting mine but the chrome logo looks sharp and want to keep that. It looks like you still have yours, how did you mask it off or did it remove?
I masked logos with painters masking tape. Just cut the tape with squared edges so the original color is still visible around the letters. Use caution when removing the tape as it peeled off one of the letters of my large Yuneec chrome sticker on the front of the black area. I didn't realize it until later and couldn't find the letter on the masking tape so i took the rest of the letters off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis